Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Grey Hair



I promise to get off this ageing kick soon,
but ever since 
told me she was "letting the grey fly",
I've been thinking about just how beautiful grey hair can be.

Witness...


the stunning Miss Judy Collins


this lady.  (Sorry, I've no idea who she is, or where
this picture came from...but it's been on my desktop for months
because I really want her hair.)


country-diva Emmylou Harris,

Dames...


Helen Mirren
(although I think this is more platinum than grey)

and


Judi Dench

maybe it's all about the eyes...

Carolina Herrera

or the eyebrows...

perhaps it's the courage to just be who you are that shines through...

whatever...I Love It!


Desain Rumah real estate design collection SEO |
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...