Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Solemn Vibe !




The golden canopy and chandelier is fascinating perfect for such newlyweds


OK, I love this one exactly ! Its just like being in depth of sea .. wonderful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm the one who love the simplicity and clean lines and i always looking for something that bring a solemn feeling .. I just love it especially in my stressful days .. I keep looking for it and always have a fresh inspiration after saw at first sight.


Oh just looking at this, there is a bathtub overlooking the magnificent sea views .. can you imagine soaking pampered by breathtaking sunset ? I want it badly !


Desain Rumah real estate design collection SEO |
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...